Here at Framing Memories we focus on quality and attention to detail, and we know you’ll be very pleased with your custom framed pieces. All framing work is done in-house (we do not send your piece out to another source for framing). We believe in value and reasonable prices.
You can view a sampling of our work in the framing gallery to the right. Click on the photo to enlarge it and see more detail.
Our friendly staff and professional advice will make it easy for you to choose the right design for your piece. We offer hundreds of frame mouldings to choose from...woods, metals, traditional, contemporary... as well as our wide selection of mats.
What we frame:
- Photos & Prints
- Military Medal
- Children's Art
- Needlework* – counted cross stitch,
doilies, tapestry, etc.
- Wedding Certificates & Invitations
- Sports items including jerseys,
And Much More
*Needlework items are usually taken off site for cleaning and stretching. Great care is taken to insure they are professionally cared for whether on premise or off.
We maintain a stock of materials that will allow us to put together a custom package in a relatively short period of time. Typically it takes a week or two to complete your piece (a little longer for more complex work such as shadowboxes); but don't hesitate to check with us if you need something quickly. We will try to accommodate your needs.
We will be happy to provide a FREE estimate. Although we do offer quotes over the phone, there are so many variables involved in custom framing that it difficult to give an accurate quote. We will be able to offer a more precise quote if you bring your item(s) in to the store.
If you have any questions, you may call (620-421-6533) or contact us via email here.
Other framing services we offer include:
- Mats cut to fit your frame
- Glass replacement
- Frame repair
- Laminating (a soft non-glare form rather than the shiny, hard commonly seen)
- Dry mounting (A mounting process that permanently affixes a piece to a sturdy support such as foamcore…a process ideal for items such as posters (they can then be hung with or without a frame). This process is also a great way to flatten and remove wrinkling from a piece. It’s also great for old, fragile pieces to prevent further damage.)